I’ve been awful about reposting my favorites from my morning conservative reading list over at the American Issues Project, but that changes today!
So… here’s what I was reading this week:
- Government-run health care costs rise faster than private sector ones.
- Keith Hennessey asserts that combining Kennedy-Dodd with all of the President’s proposed health care savings would make America’s entitlement spending problem far worse.
- Today, a conservative health care proposal will be made by Senator Jim DeMint.
- Karl Rove believes America is suspicious of ObamaCare.
- Erick Erickson’s short but thoughtful reflection on Mark Sanford is worth a read.
- The Wall Street Journal calls cap and trade the biggest tax in American history.
- In one of her best pieces of late, Peggy Noonan explains that President Obama needs to scale back his plans and focus on fixing the economy and keeping us safe.
- Obamacare isn’t good enough for President Obama’s own family.
- Charles Krauthammer says the Iran revolution needs leadership.
- Jonah Goldberg comments on a major political love affair: the liberal media and President Obama.